Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Training ramping up into 2nd week

Training, going well not going well that is what I'm wandering life is just getting in the way.like that never happens to others. I believe though that I'm going fairly well with the miles she the wife thought we needed jet ski's and the 4th of July weekend and the weekend before out at the lake didn't help.. Just trying to get it all in has been a chore and have not got the 3 hr run from 7/05, but it is still way early in the scedule to be to worried yet because I did bounce back for Free State fairly well being a trail run and stopping training and picking back up again to a time way under my prediction. I just have to get rid of that nagging ham and Achilles in the right and left legs. With even them training runs have been good, but not as fast as I'd like to take them because of that. I've been wrapping them and a lttle tylonol when running to keep better form to keep the stride as close to normal as possible.
It might also help to get a little moe or better sleep than just falling asleep infront of the computer at my desk to 0230 and then getting back up at 0430. I think that would be a good solution to the leg problem right there.

No comments: