Friday, March 6, 2009

Getting a push from walkers

The best day so far getting in 2 miles with my daughter again and then taking off again. I headed off to the lake to make my trek around. I felt really good and was way ahead of the pace I had been at and waiting the the hammer to fall. It was 80 deg and there were alot of people around the lake walking and that really helped. With me going around the loops then to catch up to them. Then trying to catch the next set on the west side. That's were its really needed the ones on the west side probably think I'm nuts. I think just coming out of the sort of injured list the legs are a little tired but there working better than they have in 2 weeks. So I can't complain all that much for on time with a little of the daughters pace in the mix.

No comments: