Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A half or better for how long

I had an idea! Yes that’s like fingernails on a chalkboard for me saying that. Since I’ve not been getting those long runs in why not see how many 13.1’s or better I can do in a row. So far it’s been 2 with a 13 and a 14.75 miler. I really don’t feel that bad here on this Wednesday even though it’s been right at 100 degree’s starting out on these runs this week. Since I didn’t get to run the whole weekend why not it’ll be a challenge. I’m watering up during the day and electrolyte tabs with a good deal of salt. No headaches so far, no muscle problems or at least ones to speak of. The only thing if I can keep it up would be I have a 4 and 5 hr run days on Saturday and Sunday which will make them interesting. I had a fleeting thought to on a 100 miler I could do and finish my goal this year 2 weeks after my 50m, but like our house selling and us getting a loan for another or owner carry so much would have to go right and or miracle happening but hey its all possible.

No comments: