Thursday, April 2, 2009

2 Days Good

So far after the weekend of the global warming blizzard that dumped all kinds of ice
and some snow. The weekend was not productive at all. I had a very good run on Monday with 13 in and under 2hrs surprising at that. The stretching must be coming along and I got to remember to do that next time after my runs. I’d be a lot further along than I am if I had. Now coming on to the last weekend to be able to get a long run in we have rain all week sprinkled through the days. Tuesday and Wednesday I was able to pull off a 10 miler and a 13.1 right on track of 1:35 and 1:58 and it didn’t take warming up to get there. It does need to get just a little warmer but now that I said that I’ve jinx it most likely will go overboard on that. 22 days left and a short run for today and 5 hr run with hopefully 30 miles within it also would be great and a nice confidence booster.

No comments: