Thursday, April 8, 2010

The real begining starts right now 4/5/10

I thought I had already been into the schedule for a few weeks of training. Because I hadnt made out the schedule yet. But just last weekend I rolled back the schedule from the end to the begining. October 9 to July 23 then back to now and amazingly enough it came up to his week to be the start of time to hit it. It also came up to the week of bad shin splints. I think they came from that ache of the whole leg thing I had felt. Things though are still going as planned just a little slower on the runs than I like but it's still getting it done as I'm just looking to finish these 2 races coming up. Which also doesn't mean I get to let up on the mileage any w/ 50 sum the week before and 63 this last week.
Being so good at putting these posts out I've broke in to the longer slower distances and those shin splints have just about gone with the Achilles but there I probably jinxed that now. Though I just put out 30 miles in the last 2 days I think I'm on the mend.
4/4--4/10 week 1
Feeling much better on the runs still a little stiff it will work out. Long runs have shifted to the way back country roads with lots of hills of course.
Inconciderated people: Many
Total miles: 63
Sunburn: 1

- Posted using BlogPress

No comments: