Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Putting in the time and Beleifs

It's been hard gettig in the workouts to keep up any kind of a base. I've been doing bricks of 5 mile bikes and 5k runs w/ a prospective 20:30 and 27:08 and treadmill 5m in 43:40 just to get it in. She didn't what me out and about. Listening to a podcast gave me some goals to set. Insparational and positive leading me to understand that the only thing that was keeping me back was others beleifs about me affermed and aquired in my own mind. My goals so far set and aquired were quiting chewing copenhagen 24 hrs. 7 days a week, beleif in myself, and new job w/one of the 2 companies that I was told who would want to hire you there, completed and PR'D my 2nd 1/2 marathon (PWWHM) w/ a time 1:53:28 and 4 mile race (loop the lake run)that I came in 4th at 31:18. Control and beleiving in in yourself is a powerful thing and is one thing that you should never give up. Now with a good job and as soon as Christmas is over will be able to get alot more done with more confidence and stronger mind not being tied to chewing.

No comments: