Monday, November 30, 2009

After the race

Almost 2 months from the race and only 11 or maybe 12 miles run. It's not that I didn't want to get out there, it was the hamstring, nerve and the achilles that was good till the second mile of both of those runs. I've had to go to the Y and swim which I hate to do. I do not like swimming, but I have to do something. I've got at least a quater of a mile M-W and TH-F a little over 1/2 mile. Then to the yoga class on Wed or Thurs for an hour. That is a workout itself just streching.

My significant other expressed the question of isn't that for wemen and or gay guys? Well I said no and hey if it's going to give me an extra at least 20 minutes I will take it and do it. There have been at least 3 other men in there to that I know or have found that are married and with kids. But I know she still isn't convinced!!

But I though will still tell runners to try it. Because for me it works by just doing it for 25 minutes 5 days of the week and being able to finish the ultra when it was so in question. This is usually my down time anyway just not this much. Last year I still ran least a bit.


- Posted using BlogPress

No comments: